AKVA SOLAR - Improving your Solar efficiencyYou are browsing an old page.
Please check latest information from our catalogue. LINK
The AKVA SOLAR accumulator range is designed to meet the increasingly tightening ecological energy efficiency requirements. The AKVA SOLAR enables utilising your accumulator to all heating, and increases your annual solar gain. The solar energy collected can be utilized as the only heating source or as a useful extra among other heat sources. The AKVA SOLAR model range can be connected to all heating systems – flexibility for you!
With the exception of the smallest model, the accumulators have three coils to which you can connect heat-transfer fluid from the solar collectors, in addition to the preheating and heating of household water. Water inside the accumulator is surrounded by unique, seamless, 100 mm polyurethane insulation that ensures water maintains its target temperature longer. The efficient guide tubes, optimal positioning of the coils and the two-chamber structure guarantee effective heat transfer.
Utilise free solar energy: Akvaterm’s AKVA SOLAR model range offers your heating the best solutions.
Principle connection diagrams
- Structural pressure 1.5; 3; 4 or 6 bar.
- LK = Household water or preheating coil LK 35, 9.4 m, 22 mm finned copper
- AK = Solar coil 12 m, 18 mm finned copper
* Thickness of the polyurethane insulation is 70 mm
- LK60 and larger coils are installed through hatch.
- AKVA SOLAR PLUS is equipped with: Extra solar coil 6 m (Ø18mm finned copper) and the SOLAR PLUS valve.
Download the manual >